Hermès undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to site web Puiforcat Hermès.
The Hermès site is not compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 93,33%:
- 56 compliant criteria
- 4 non-compliant criteria
- 46 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some text is not contrasted enough.
- Some layout elements are not contrasted enough.
- The presentation of information is built with HTML elements rather than CSS.
- Not all page elements remain visible and functional, even when zoomed to 200% or more.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 04/10/2023..
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Ipedis audit Tool
- WCAG – Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools – Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal terms
- Accessibility statement
- Cutlery category
- Multi category collection, Cannes
- Mono category collection, Cannes
- Product page – Pair of salt and pepper mills, Houlgate collection
- Store locator
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the customer service of Hermès at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07