WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
By continuing to use the Puiforcat.com website, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand the terms of our cookies policy.
You can edit your preferences at any time by going to the “Manage your cookie preferences” section under the heading “Information about cookies”.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ?
There are two types of cookies on our website :
1. Cookies strictly necessary for the website to function set by puiforcat.com
- woocommerce_cart_hash : WooCommerce cart ID – hachage d’intégralité de session – utilisé pour vérifier si le contenu du panier a changé entre le client / serveur (expiration de la session TTL jusqu’à la fermeture de l’onglet) ;
- woocommerce_items_in_cart : défini sur 1 s’il y a des articles dans le panier – utilisé pour réduire les requêtes du serveur de panier (expiration de la session TTL jusqu’à la fermeture de l’onglet) ;
- wp_woocommerce_session_f02ae0dfe1fcdbf6183b8b6f8882f564 : utilisé pour associer le visiteur aux paramètres de session WooCommerce stockés dans la base de données (pays, contenu du panier, taxes, etc.) (expiration TTL 2 jours) ;
- wp-wpml_current_language : choix de la langue du visiteur – utilisé pour synchroniser la langue entre les requêtes AJAX (expiration de la session TTL jusqu’à la fermeture de l’onglet).
2. Third-party cookies
Cookie set by AT Internet/Piano Analytics
These are particularly statistical analysis cookies that collect information about navigation on our website, thereby enabling us to improve your user experience and tailor the services to your preferences. There are also advertising cookies that aim to personalise and/or improve the content and browsing experience by providing you with interest-based services on other websites. All of the information collected is anonymous.
- pa_user (statistical cookie) : This cookie tracks an authenticated visitor (user) over time, even if the user does not log in again during subsequent visits. This cookie is managed by the customer who chooses its value and decides if the cookie should be set or not.
- _pprv (cookie without consent) : The cookie contains the proprietary consent to which the end user has consented. This cookie belongs to the same category as “Statistical Cookies”. In accordance with French law, audience measurement cookies may be exempt from obtaining the user’s consent. The Piano analytics web analytics cookie meeting the exemption criteria is enabled by default. You can change this setting at any time by clicking on the “Cookie Preferences” link.
Cookies set by Brevo / SendinBlue
- sib_cuid : SendInBlue Tracking ID – utilisé pour suivre le comportement des visiteurs sur le site (expiration TTL 6 mois).
Cookies set by Vimeo
- __cf_bm : used by CloudFlare CDN to read and filter requests from bots (expiration TTL 30 minutes);
- player : saves the visitor’s preferences when playing embedded videos from Vimeo (expiration TTL 1 year);
- vuid : Vimeo Tracking ID (expiration TTL 2 years).
Cookies set by YouTube
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE : used to estimate the visitors’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos (expiration TTL 6 months);
- YSC TTL : Youtube ID – used to track seen videos (expiration TTL session).
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can easily disable and/or delete cookies from your computer, tablet or mobile phone by managing your browser settings.
We recommend that you do not disable cookies strictly necessary for the website to function (cookie described as “essential” in the “What cookies do we use?” table under the heading “Information about cookies”) because this would prevent you from ordering online and enjoying the services of the puiforcat.com website.
In order to manage cookies to best suit your needs, please bear in mind the purpose of cookies when setting your browser.
Please find below instructions about managing and disabling cookies, depending on your browser :
- Click the Chrome menu, the upper right button
- Select Settings then click on Show advanced settings
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button
- Select your preferred option(s) in the Cookies section
- Click on Safari, then Preferences
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Go to Block cookies and select your preferred option(s)
- Go to the Tools then Options menu (for Windows) and Preferences (for Mac)
- Click on the Privacy settings
- Select Use custom settings for history
- Select your preferred option(s) on the Accept cookies from sites section
- Go to the Tools menu, then Internet Options
- Click on Confidentiality, then click on Advanced
- In the Cookies window, select your preferences